AccountingCred is an online education platform created by Surgent that delivers innovative, high-quality, technology-focused webinars to CPAs and accounting, tax, and business professionals, completely free of charge to the attendee. AccountingCred enables professionals of all types to earn up to 5 CPE credits free of charge. Courses cover topics that are timely and practical, designed to deliver value. The curriculum adheres to NASBA guidelines and features high- quality informative online courses, sponsored by a select group of highly- respected organizations.
Why Choose AccountingCred?
- The webinars are sponsored by premier accounting industry organizations with all-star discussion leaders.
- Courses are designed to deliver timely, relevant, and practical education that helps our learners leverage modern technologies, deepen professional knowledge and advisory skills, and drive more value for clients and organizations.
- AccountingCred webinars will never feel like an “infomercial.” Instead, they’ll reveal valuable insights into new and best-in-class technologies, tools, skills, and concepts – directly and deeply applicable to CPAs and other professionals.
- AccountingCred is fully adherent to both the letter and the spirit of educational credit requirements imposed by the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA).
Webinar offerings are relevant not only to CPAs but to bookkeepers, tax professionals, and other accounting, finance and business professionals.
- Participants may attend as many webinars as they would like without receiving CPE credits. Attendees are limited to earning five CPE credits annually.
Interested in becoming a sponsor or hosting a webinar? Please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.